The Oroton S/S12 ready to wear show has me craving the warmer weather. With tailored ankle grazing pants, dresses that make you dream of a summer's picnic and splashes of metallic and sequins it's clear this warmer weather will be greeted with a bang.
Some of my favourite pieces are:
- The whole outfit in image two - love the pastel Affinity Silk Blouse in Mink paired with the Otto Pants in Beige.
- The Elodia Dress in Rope Jacquard Black in image three - you can't go wrong with a little black dress!
- The Heritage Mesh Jacket in image 5 - I've always wanted a jacket cut like this.
- The Archive Mini Bag in Tan in image 8.
- The Yizel Tailored Pants in Artisan Blue in image 9.