As a plethora of bloggers congregated in the cosy space we enjoyed a jar of muesli and yogurt as we got to sift through the amazing designers Park Avenue look after. From crazy prints by BoohooAUS to gorgeous pastels by Steele, there was a little bit of something for everyone.
Some of my favourite designers were:
- Steele - Affordable. Feminine. I absolutely loved the pastels that were prominent in their Spring 2012 range (amongst the balancing black). There was a very cute black peplum top that I absolutely loved, but didn't get my hands on (for some odd reason) - maybe I should give it a go? Expect to see their piece crop up in an upcoming style post :)
- Viktoria + Woods - I loved this label's Spring 2012 collection! It was clean and chic, with a hint of sophistication - ok no, a lot of sophistication. My favourite piece was the Braxton coat which was a navy coat with leather trim on the pockets. Jess (Jess Loves Fred) took much joy in the never-ending pockets.
- Boohoo - Prints. Prints. Prints. That's what the Boohoo range was all about - and I loved it! What I love most about Boohoo is it's affordable - like VERY affordable - I'm talking $20-$50. If you want on trend gear for a very affordable price, Boohoo is your one stop shop.
- Unspoken (aka Tato & Memi) - I first heard about this brand through Melissa (Flourished & Sunkissed) I didn't know what was so great about it until I saw it in person. It. Is. AMAH-ZING! Absolutely gorgeous feminine pieces but with a twist. The gold blazer rocked by Darren (Boy Moments) demonstrates the masculinity in their range.
- Watson x Watson - What captured my attention was the fur - and there was plenty of it. I refuse to wear real fur, but the rabbit fur coat & red vest (that Jacqui (Couture Caddy) is sporting) was so damn soft I couldn't stop stroking it. What captured my attention next was the red sequin piece along with the leather hot pants.
Thank you so much to Park Avenue PR for hosting and inviting me to this fabulous showcase :)
|Watson x Watson|
|Viktoria + Woods|
|My favourite Boohoo piece.|
|Left: Romi - Coco Ribbon Fur Gillet / Sterling & Hyde Bag / Watson x Watson Boots|
Right: Darren - Unspoken Gold Tux Blazer
|Jacqui in Watson x Watson fur coat & vest|
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook